In the ground floor to the tower is the vestry. In the vestry are stairs leading to the balcony where the bells are rung.
There are five bells, of which three are ancient; two are dated 1657, one by Brian Eldridge and the other by Henry Bagly. The third is undated. The last two were added in 1937.
In the modern ringers' gallery there is a painted panel depicting the Royal arms.
The bells are usually rung before Evensong. Occasionally, teams of bellringers also visit the church and ring the bells.